Sun, 3 Oct (4pm) - English Holy Communion Worship Service
Time & Location
About the event
Please read before signing up:
1) Holy Communion (HC) is only for baptised Christians.
2) Each Service is limited to 186 persons.
- Worshippers will be seated into 4 zones and to enter via Carpark Entrance & Grand Staircase Entrance
3) You may only register those living with you in the same household as one family.
4) Please note that there will be designated seating by family for safe distancing.
5) If you have signed up; please note the following:
- Be punctual
- Arrive at Living Hope Methodist Church not more than 15 minutes before the service begins
- You are required to show confirmation of slot booking upon arrival
- Parking is still available within Living Hope Methodist Church; if parking is full - please park at the nearest HDB carpark.
- If you are not feeling well on the day itself, please stay at home or see a doctor - do not attend service.
6) During Service
- Live Singing are not permitted during the worship service. You may sing in a meditative manner.
- Only worshippers living in the same household are allowed to be seated together. Otherwise you will be asked to sit 1m apart from each other.
- There will be designated toilets for each zone.
- Worshippers are encouraged to use internet transfer OR PayNow QR code for e-Tithing.
7) Before/After Service
- No physical fellowship within the premises is allowed before or after service.
- The ushers need your full cooperation to leave the premise promptly after each service.
8) Inter-mingling of services / zones
- No inter-mingling of worshippers across services and/or zones is allowed.
- Worshippers are to register for only one onsite service, regardless of language.
9) Shuttle Bus services
- We will not be providing any shuttle bus services in the meantime
10) Small Groups / other ministry room bookings
- We will not be opening up any bookings for Ministry or Small Groups arrangement in the meantime.
11) Holy Communion Extended Table is available for worshippers
- who are home bound due to long time sickness OR
- physically immobile.
12) For Holy Communion Extended Table bookings, the pastoral team will revert on the confirmation subject to pastors' approval.
We seek your kind understanding in this season as we need to keep each other safe with the safe distancing measures implemented by the authorities. Thank you all for your kind co-operation.