Sun, 5/2 (4pm) - English Holy Communion Worship Service
Time & Location
About the Event
Please read before signing up:
1) Holy Communion (HC) is only for baptised Christians.
2) Each Service is limited to 250 persons.
- Worshippers will be seated into 6 zones (including Cry Room) and to enter via 3 entries (Staircase / Grand Staircase / Carpark Entrance)
3) You may only register those living with you in the same household as one family.
4) Please note that there will be designated seating by family for safe distancing.
5) If you have signed up; please note the following:
- Be punctual
- Arrive at Living Hope Methodist Church not more than 15 minutes before the service begins
- You are required to show confirmation of slot booking upon arrival
- Parking is still available within Living Hope Methodist Church; if parking is full - please park at the nearest HDB carpark.
- If you are not feeling well on the day itself, please stay at home or see a doctor - do not attend service.
6) During Service
- Singing will be permitted during the worship service from 2nd May onwards.
- Only worshippers living in the same household are allowed to be seated together. Otherwise you will be asked to sit 1m apart from each other.
- There will be designated toilets for each zone.
- Worshippers are encouraged to use internet transfer OR PayNow QR code for e-Tithing.
7) Before/After Service
- No physical fellowship within the premises is allowed before or after service.
- The ushers need your full cooperation to leave the premise promptly after each service.
8) Inter-mingling of services / zones
- No inter-mingling of worshippers across services and/or zones is allowed.
- Worshippers are to register for only one onsite service, regardless of language.
9) Shuttle Bus services
- We will not be providing any shuttle bus services in the meantime
10) Small Groups / other ministry room bookings
- Small Groups & ministry booking will be open for March 2021 onwards.
11) Trace Together App
- As part of the regulations, all congregants are to download the Trace Together App OR to use the Trace Together Token as entry. We seek to encourage all to download the app or to use the token for entry into church.
12) Live Feed via Youtube
- From 17 January onwards, we will transit to YouTube Live instead of Zoom Live Feed. A direct link will be sent via WhatsApp Broadcast
13) Cry Room Bookings
- Congregants who would like to book for Cry Room can only remain in Cry Room before, during and after service.
- Booking for Cry Room is only for families with children under 2 years old.
- There is a limit of 16 persons, including infants, that are allowed in the Cry Room for each service - Safe distancing of 2m apart is necessary between each household.
14) Holy Communion Extended Table is available for worshippers
- who are home bound due to long time sickness OR
- physically immobile.
15) For Holy Communion Extended Table bookings, the pastoral team will revert on the confirmation subject to pastors' approval.
We seek your kind understanding in this season as we need to keep each other safe with the safe distancing measures implemented by the authorities. Thank you all for your kind co-operation.