CHARIS MC - ADMIN DEPARTMENT
FINANCE & ADMIN OFFICER
Reporting to the Church Manager, the Admin Officer’s brief job description includes the following:
Accounts & Admin
1. Process vendor enquiries and payment.
2. Process claims and weekly collections.
3. Manage staff compensation system.
4. Financial and Management Reporting.
5. Assist auditors on audit matters.
1. Handle mails, phone calls and walk-in enquiry.
2. Update members’ database and assist in member care matters.
3. Coordinate matters relating to Membership Classes & Special Sunday Services.
4. Assist members/parents with primary school enrolment.
1. Monitor stock level and place orders on church related use.
2. Assist in church-wide and special events requirement.
3. Purchase church wide reading materials for members.
Social Media Support
Create and maintain content on various social media such as website, Whatsapp, bulletin, Instagram and Facebook.
Assist in any other church administrative work as and when required by supervisor.
- At least higher NITEC in Accounting or a Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Finance or
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Strong interpersonal, communication and administrative organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Access) and social media content tools
Interested applicants, please email detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send information by post to:
Charis Methodist Church
91 Koon Seng Road
The deadline to write in is 27 June 2021 (updated). We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.