MARRIAGE PREPARATION COURSE
What Is The Marriage Preparation Course?
The Marriage Preparation Course was developed in 1985 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) to help couples invest in their relationship for a lasting marriage.
Over five sessions, the course will help you to:
• Recognise the importance of commitment
• Understand and appreciate your differences
• Learn the art of communication
• Resolve conflict
• Spend time together
• Recognise the influence of your family background
• Develop a good sexual relationship
• Talk about your goals, values and dreams
Who is it for?
The Marriage Preparation Course is for any engaged couple planning to give their marriage the best possible start. The course is also for couples who would like to explore the idea of getting married, or for couples where one or both partners have been married previously. The course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background. You do not need to be getting married in a church to come on the course.
What can we expect?
On The Marriage Preparation Course, you and your partner are hosted by a married couple and seated near a few other engaged couples. Each couple’s privacy is respected as there is no group discussion and no requirement to disclose anything about your relationship to anyone else. However, sharing among couples is also possible if requested by all participants so as to gain more from the sessions
• 1st session: 5th Oct 2019
• 2nd session: 26th Oct 2019
• 3rd session: 9th Nov 2019
• 4th session: 16th Nov 2019
• 5th session: 23th Nov 2019
Time : 3pm to 5.30pm
A home in Pasir Ris. Confirmed attendees will be informed of the address.
Kindly contact Hong Lim via WhatsApp @ 91370712 latest by 28 Sept 2019 (Discussion manual will need to be bought for each participant.)